· Honor and Respect our Mother and Father and put our Families our top priority.
· Give back to the community and not just take from our community.
· Never charge another O.G. for a hair cut.
· Be a person of Good Reputation.
· Learn from your mistakes. It is only a fool who does not learn from his or her mistakes.
· Be a person of wisdom. A person of wisdom is a person that is slow to speak and quick to listen
· Be a person of balance. Establish a good philosophy concerning life. Be cool, calm and collected, Have a clear focus on life and stay physically, spiritually and psychologically oriented.
· Treat each other with dignity and respect.
· Never destroy our bodies by doing illegal drugs of any kind.
· Never drink alcohol in excess.
· Be a person of Conviction, integrity and truth.
“Unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything!”
Rev. Peter Marshall 1947
O.G.’s SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN ALUMNI